Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Back to front

I've done this a little back to front, I posted the words before explaining what I was doing... 

I am in the process of getting my act together and moving my life forward again.  This involves keeping positive and chirpy, and thinking about the future etc.  So, in a bid to maintain that optimism, I am going to attempt to post a new motivational saying every day, so that if you are having a bad day, you can take a look and feel a little better too.  And, an added bonus, they are pretty!  Have you noticed the trend for motivational sayings to be enhanced by pretty typography, colours and photographs?  I'm all for it, the world can be an ugly place at times (in more ways than one) so the more beauty we can find in life the better.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment