Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

Weekends and photo challenges

So, Friday is here!  Do you have anything fun planned this weekend?

Today I FINALLY made it to the post office to send my friend her very belated birthday present.  I love sending post, as you may be able to tell by the doodles on the jiffy bag...  But, is there anything more exciting than getting something special delivered to you by the postman (or landing on your doormat with a thud)?


This weekend I will be heading up to Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.  I am hoping to move there soon, I've lived there before (twice) so I know people I can stay with whilst I look for a house share and a job.  Will be nice to be near friends again, I've been a bit alienated the last few months.

This month I will be partaking in the Fat Mum Slim February 2013 photo a day challenge, I tried last month and did pretty well until the last few days.  If you are interested here is the link to the list.  I have done my own 365 project in the past, but at the time I was living in South Korea so taking a different photo every day was easy, everything was new and exciting!  However, having a daily prompt can be quite challenging, especially if I'm feeling artistic.

1. Fork
Hope you have fun, whatever you get up to.  I'm working on some posts at the moment, something way more interesting should be headed this way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment