Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Ponderings

Most days I go for a lunchtime walk "around the block" during my break.  During this walk, I always seem to think of all these AMAZING things I could write a post about.  Okay, AMAZING may be a bit of an exaggeration.  But I do, honestly, think of things people may find interesting and amusing.  The problem is that by the time I get home and actually sit at my laptop, I've plum forgotten what I thought of!

With this in mind, today I thought about how useful a thought recorder would be.  You know, some new fangled device so that you could think your blog posts and then go home and edit them later, maybe by using email and a handy Word formatting?

Anyway, now you know the kind of randomness that swirls around my head at lunchtime.  I hope you enjoyed it.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment