Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

The weekend cometh!

I don't know about you, but I am one happy girl!  Today is FRIDAY, which means the weekend is peeking it's beautiful head around the corner and beckoning me to join it.  You shouldn't wish your life away, but I will be happy when 3.30pm comes today (I luckily finish an hour early on a Friday).

Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?  I am seeing a whole host of friends for dinners, lunches and catch ups.  I am also painting eggs with my housemate on Sunday!  And, I hope to do some catching up on my blog reading, feeling horribly out of the loop with everyone, not good.  So I'm thinking, breakfast in bed with my laptop tomorrow?

On a side note, I just have to sing the praises of my housemate.  Our living in this lovely house together, with our on and off live in landlord, has been a real surprise and blessing for me.  She is lovely and the perfect housemate for me right now.  Yesterday, when I had gone down into the kitchen before leaving for work feeling all tired and woe is me, she was a positive and motivational breath of fresh air.  Thanks to her I went for a run after work yesterday, and what a difference it made to how I felt!  Like an instant happy patch.  I was so happy the rest of the evening, after a blurgh day at work, and got loads done.  So, I just had to say a big thank you to the cosmos for putting us in the same house at the same time, she rocks.

Ooh, I watched a fab film last night!  OK, so it's not a real, credible film, but I loved it.  It's called "Stick it" and it's about gymnastics.  My friend Anna and I are partners in crime when it comes to watching bad dance films together, so it may not surprise that I was loaned this film by her.  It was a feel good bit of cheese with some great gymnastics and a kick arse soundtrack (as in Blink 182 and Fall Out Boy).  I'll find you a trailer...


Have a great day everyone. x



No comments:

Post a Comment