Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Back to the 9-5

Just a quick post, a real one to follow, to show you where I went last weekend.  The Lake District is stunning!  We were blessed with wonderful weather for two days, it rained cats and dogs almost every night but the tent (and it's inhabitants) survived.  

Here is my teaser photo....

View of Ullswater
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.  Cannot tell you how sad I was to pack up our tent, and how reluctant I was to go to work today.  But, it's hump day tomorrow so the weekend is already wiggling it's fingers in our direction.

Bis bald.

x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I was blown away by the scenery up there!

      Delete
  2. Abi it looks beautiful! So glad you had a good time. I just love the Lakes, it's my happy place!

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to go back with more energy and explore them! So beautiful, I was blown away. Good happy place! x

      Delete